|You have found
related records。（It takes 0.014 S）
|61. SCI Publication（2015.3.4-2015.3.27）
1. Liao, Yuhong; Fang, Yunxin; Wu, Liangliang; Cao, Qinggu; Geng, Ansong. The source of highly overmature solid bitumens in the Permian coral reef paleo-reservoirs of the Nanpanjiang Depression. MARINE AND PETROLEUM GEOLOGY, 2015, 59: 527-534. DOI: 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2014.10.008
Keywords： Published time：2015-03-31 16:15
|62. SCI Publications（2015.1.24-2015.3.3）
1. Liang, Yan-Qiu; Huang, Guo-Yong; Ying, Guang-Guo; Liu, Shuang-Shuang; Jiang, Yu-Xia; Liu, Shan; Peng, Feng-jiao. A TIME-COURSE TRANSCRIPTIONAL KINETICS OF THE HYPOTHALAMIC-PITUITARY-GONADAL AND HYPOTHALAMIC-PITUITARY-ADRENAL AXES IN ZEBRAFISH ELEUTHEROEMBRYOS AFTER EXPOSURE TO NORGES...
Keywords： Published time：2015-03-04 15:27
|63. SCI Publication（2014.12.25-2015.1.23）
1. Zhao, Jian-Liang; Chen, Xiao-Wen; Yan, Bo; Wei, Chaohai; Jiang, Yu-Xia; Ying, Guang-Guo. Estrogenic activity and identification of potential xenoestrogens in a coking wastewater treatment plant. ECOTOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY, 2015, 112: 238-246. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2014.11...
Keywords： Published time：2015-01-26 17:28
|64. SCI Publication（2014.11.27-2014.12.24）
1. Lan, Qing; Yan, Yi; Huang, Chi-Yue; Clift, Peter D.; Li, Xuejie; Chen, Wenhuang; Zhang, Xingchang; Yu, Mengming. Tectonics, topography, and river system transition in East Tibet: Insights from the sedimentary record in Taiwan. GEOCHEMISTRY GEOPHYSICS GEOSYSTEMS, 2014, 15(9): 3658-3674. DO...
Keywords： Published time：2014-12-29 16:54
|65. SCI Publication（2014.9.27-2014.10..24）
1. Wang, Ce; Liang, Xinquan; Xie, Yuhong; Tong, Chuanxin; Pei, Jianxiang; Zhou, Yun; Jiang, Ying; Fu, Jiangang; Dong, Chaoge; Liu, Ping. Provenance of Upper Miocene to Quaternary sediments in the Yinggehai-Song Hong Basin, South China Sea: Evidence from detrital zircon U-Pb ages. MARINE GEOL...
Keywords： Published time：2014-10-27 11:46
|66. SCI Publications（2014.8.23-2014.9.26）
1. Li, Guomin; Kuang, Yaoqiu; Huang, Ningsheng; Chang, Xiangyang. Emergy Synthesis and Regional Sustainability Assessment: Case Study of Pan-Pearl River Delta in China. SUSTAINABILITY, 2014, 6(8): 5203-5230. DOI: 10.3390/su6085203
2. Zheng, Xiao-Bo; Luo, Xiao-Jun; Zeng, Yan-Hong; Wu,...
Keywords： Published time：2014-10-08 08:49
|67. Formation of the world’s largest rare earth elements deposit
Rare Earth Elements (REE) are essential to modern society but the origins of many large REE deposits remain unclear. Bayan Obo, located in north margin of China, is the world’s largest REE deposit (Fig. 1), currently accounting ~40-50% of the world’s REE supply. Much attention has been drawn on th...
Keywords： Published time：2014-09-04 16:02
|68. SCI Publications（2014.7.26-2014.8.22）
1. Zhou HaoDa; Hu JianFang; Xiong YongQiang; Liang QianYong. Use of brGDGTs in surface geochemical exploration for petroleum-A case study of oil and gas fields in the Jiyang depression. SCIENCE CHINA-EARTH SCIENCES, 2014, 57(7): 1605-1612. DOI: 10.1007/s11430-014-4856-x
2. Zhang, Tin...
Keywords： Published time：2014-08-29 09:06
|69. SCI Publications（2014.6.26-2014.7.25）
1. Du, Junyan; Geng, Ansong; Liao, Zewen; Cheng, Bin. Potential Raman parameters to assess the thermal evolution of kerogens from different pyrolysis experiments. JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL AND APPLIED PYROLYSIS, 2014, 107: 242-249. DOI: 10.1016/j.jaap.2014.03.007
2. Huang, Guo-Yong; Ying, ...
Keywords： Published time：2014-07-29 08:54
|70. SCI Publications（2014.5.24-2014.6.25）
1. Li, Huizhen; Zeng, Eddy Y.; You, Jing. Mitigating Pesticide Pollution in China Requires Law Enforcement, Farmer Training, and Technological Innovation. ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY, 2014, 33(5): 963-971. DOI: 10.1002/etc.2549
2. Zhu, Zhi-Cheng; Chen, She-Jun; Zheng, Ji...
Keywords： Published time：2014-06-26 15:48
|71. SCI Publications（2014.4.26-2014.5.23）
1. Duan, Dandan; Ran, Yong; Cheng, Hefa; Chen, Jing'an; Wan, Guojiang. Contamination trends of trace metals and coupling with algal productivity in sediment cores in Pearl River Delta, South ChinaCHEMOSPHERE, 2014, 103: 35-43. DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2013.11.011
2. Tao, Qi; He, Ho...
Keywords： Published time：2014-05-27 08:47
|72. SCI Publications（2014.3.22-2014.4.25）
1. Chen, Feng; Ying, Guang-Guo; Ma, Yi-Bing; Chen, Zhi-Feng; Lai, Hua-Jie; Peng, Feng-Jiao. Field dissipation and risk assessment of typical personal care products TCC, TCS, AHTN and HHCB in biosolid-amended soils. SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT, 2014, 470: 1078-1086. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitot...
Keywords： Published time：2014-04-29 09:55
|73. SCI Publications（2014.1.26-2014.3.21）
1. Cui, Liwei; Feng, Xinbin; Lin, Che-Jen; Wang, Xinming; Meng, Bo; Wang, Xun; Wang, Heng. ACCUMULATION AND TRANSLOCATION OF (198)HG IN FOUR CROP SPECIES. ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY, 2014, 33(2): 334-340.
2. Chang, C. Y.; Yu, H. Y.; Chen, J. J.; Li, ...
Keywords： Published time：2014-03-26 10:24
|74. SCI Publications（2013.12.26-2014.1.25）
1. Yang, Yongqiang; Zhang, Ling; Chen, Fanrong; Kang, Mingliang; Wu, Shijun; Liu, Jinsong. Seasonal Variation of Acid Volatile Sulfide and Simultaneously Extracted Metals in Sediment Cores from the Pearl River Estuary. SOIL & SEDIMENT CONTAMINATION, 2014, 23(4): 480-496. DOI: 10.1080/1532038...
Keywords： Published time：2014-01-27 16:34
|75. SCI Publications（2013.11.30-2013.12.25）
1. Lu, Hong; Peng, Pingan; Hsu, Chang Samuel. Geochemical Explication of Sulfur Organics Characterized by Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry on Sulfur-Rich Heavy Oils in Jinxian Sag, Bohai Bay Basin, Northern China. ENERGY & FUELS, 2013, 27(10): 5861-5866. DOI: 10.10...
Keywords： Published time：2013-12-30 09:38
|76. SCI Publications（2013.10.31-2013.11.29）
1. Liu, Hui-Hui; Bao, Lian-Jun; Feng, Wei-Hao; Xu, Shi-Ping; Wu, Feng-Chang; Zeng, Eddy Y.. A Multisection Passive Sampler for Measuring Sediment Porewater Profile of Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane and Its Metabolites. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, 2013, 85(15): 7117-7124. DOI: 10.1021/ac400589a
Keywords： Published time：2013-12-06 09:17
|77. SCI Publications（2013.9.28-2013.10.30）
1. Zhang, Rui-Quan; Ying, Guang-Guo; Su, Hao-Chang; Zhou, Li-Jun; Liu, You-Sheng. Antibiotic resistance and genetic diversity of Escherichia coli isolates from traditional and integrated aquaculture in South China. JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND HEALTH PART B-PESTICIDES FOOD CONTAMIN...
Keywords： Published time：2013-11-04 09:18
|78. SCI Publications（2013.8.22-2013.9.27）
1. Huang, Bo; Liu, Ming; Ren, Zhaofang; Bi, Xinhui; Zhang, Guohua; Sheng, Guoying; Fu, Jiamo. Chemical composition, diurnal variation and sources of PM2.5 at two industrial sites of South China. ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION RESEARCH, 2013, 4(3): 298-305. DOI: 10.5094/APR.2013.033
2. Li, Hon...
Keywords： Published time：2013-09-30 16:29
|79. Isotopic evidence for continental ice sheet in mid-latitude region in the supergreenhouse Early Cretaceous
Cretaceous is one of the hottest periods in the Earth’s history, called “super-greenhouse”. Dr. Wubin Yang from Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of China (GIGCAS), and his co-authors recently found that extremely 18O-depleted signature was recorded in the Early Cretaceous zirc...
Keywords： Published time：2013-09-29 09:12
|80. SCI Publications （2013.7.18-2013.8.21）
1. Hu, Yuanan; Liu, Xueping; Bai, Jinmei; Shih, Kaimin; Zeng, Eddy Y.; Cheng, Hefa. Assessing heavy metal pollution in the surface soils of a region that had undergone three decades of intense industrialization and urbanization. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND POLLUTION RESEARCH, 2013, 20(9): 6150-615...
Keywords： Published time：2013-08-26 09:46
|81. SCI Publications (2013.6.15-2013.7.17)
1. Zheng, Yi; Zhang, Li; Chen, Yan-jing; Hollings, Pete; Chen, Hua-yong. Metamorphosed Pb-Zn-(Ag) ores of the Keketale VMS deposit, NW China: Evidence from ore textures, fluid inclusions, geochronology and pyrite compositions. ORE GEOLOGY REVIEWS, 2013, 54: 167-180. DOI: 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2013.03.009......
Keywords： Published time：2013-07-29 09:43
|82. Significant impacts of Siberian biomass burning on organic aerosols over the North Pacific Ocean and the Arctic
Biomass burning (BB) is the largest source of primary fine carbonaceous particles and the second largest source of trace gases in the global troposphere. Particles emitted and formed in BB plumes have major direct and indirect effects on climate. So far, there is still unclear in the influence of BB on......
Keywords： Published time：2013-07-10 10:31
|83. Tetraether and Alkenone reflect different temperature signals in the South China Sea
and are sea water temperature proxies based on haptophyte-produced alkenones and Thaumarchaeota-produced glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers, respectively. Generally, they are accepted as indicators of annual mean sea surface temperature (SST), and have been widely used for paleo-SST reconstruction. ......
Keywords： Published time：2013-07-10 10:28
|84. A series of achievements have been made in research on the formation mechanism of the Shilu iron ore deposit in Hainan P...
The Shilu iron deposit, once known as “Asia’s largest hematite-rich iron ore”, is located in Hainan Province, South China. This deposit is mainly hematite, symbiotic or associated with Co, Cu polymetallic superlarge deposit. However, the ore genesis of the deposit has been ambiguous, owing to the......
Keywords： Published time：2013-07-10 10:27
|85. Formation of the world’s largest REE deposit through protracted fluxing of carbonatite by subduction-derived fluids
Rare Earth Elements (REE) are essential to modern society but the origins of many large REE deposits remain unclear. Recently, Drs. Mingxing Ling, Yulong Liu and Prof. Weidong Sun from Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, the Chinese Academy of Sciences and co-authors present a new model to explain the......
Keywords： Published time：2013-05-13 09:11
|86. GIG’s applications of innovative research groups and national Outstanding Young Science Foundation have re-harvested
Through peers’, professional accreditation review groups’ and the National Science Foundation Outstanding Young Persons Assessment Committee’s appraisal, our institute researcher Wangyue Jun and Xiao-Lin Xiong were outstanding National Youth Science Fund in year 2008, each of the subsidized funds......
Keywords： Published time：2009-03-19 10:43
|87. Chinese gold mine in the Shandong region for the first time to discover new mineral ore by Guangzhou Institute of Geoche...
Recently, By the examination and approval of the International Association of minerals and mineral named the new mineral Committee, researcher Gu xiangping and others firstly discovered the new mineral with silver, iron, tellurium, sulfur in Chinese famous gold mine in shangdong region, to commemorate ......
Keywords： Published time：2009-03-19 10:42
|88. GIG won the 2007 Guangdong Province Science and Technology of the two first prize
September 26 morning, the Guangdong provincial party committee and government at the grand opening of Guangzhou in Guangdong Province Science and Technology, summed up the province's science and technology in recent years and deployed the innovative construction work in Guangdong. Member of the Politic......
Keywords： Published time：2009-03-19 10:42
|89. Key Laboratory for Metallogenic Dynamics
Ore mineral resources are the prime necessity for the survival and development of modern society. Substantial supply of mineral resources is a prerequisite for healthy and sustainable development of national economy. Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry has long been emphasizing on comprehensive study o......
Keywords： Published time：2009-07-16 15:42
|90. State Key Laboratory of Organic Geochemistry
The State Key Laboratory of Organic Geochemistry (SKLOG) is affiliated with Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (GIGCAS). GIGCAS, mainly engaged in modern geochemical and mineralogical research in terms of research orientations, puts a high preference on organic geochemical......
Keywords： Published time：2009-07-16 15:37
|It contains 283 records, 10 pages First
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10